Sunday, June 30, 2013



I've always seen myself more clearly than others have seen me. Where some have seen a polished or collected exterior, I have always been intimately acquainted with the absolute mess that I call my soul. Where some have seen wisdom, I have known the truly juvenile nature of my thoughts. I am a raggedy mess. I am a child. I am the very definition of a ragamuffin. But, by the grace of my Creator, I am made new through the life and death of Christ. I am unconditionally loved in my ragamuffin-like state. I am a dirty person made clean by the blood of Jesus. I am a wayward child, adopted as a daughter by the love of God my Father. 

This blog will not be filled with intelligent musings (frankly, because I don't have many). It will not be a platform to showcase my incredible photography skills (primarily because my boyfriend will take the majority of the pictures). The goal of this ragamuffin's blog is to show the glory of God in the things I experience. Because I have been redeemed, I am free. Free to laugh, to love, to eat, to cry, to travel, to snuggle, to drink obscene amounts of coffee and to boast in my weaknesses. That's what I intend for this blog. To experience deeply and share honestly. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking an interest in this project. I hope you laugh a lot, are moved to experience more deeply, and are inspired to create alongside the Creator. Above all else, I hope you consistently leave the site drawn less towards me and more towards Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment