Monday, July 29, 2013


Here's something you should know about me when it comes to fashion: I rarely buy anything that isn't a jaw-dropping-stop-the-presses steal of a purchase. One, because of the sense of buyer's satisfaction when I find cute things that no one else has. You wouldn't think twice about it, but not many are actually willing to sift through all the junk on a clearance rack or at a thrift store. That being said, the main motivation for my thriftiness boils down to the fact that I have to be. I'm living on my own for the first time in my life, therefore, I'm both incredibly happy and incredibly broke. I'm living for free in a studio apartment in Laguna Beach (PTL, I'm sure I'll blog about what a blessing that has been later), sleeping on a futon with one of my best friends, nannying, and soaking in every moment of God's providential blessing on me. Bargain shopping is for me both a necessity and a joy. I am one of the least athletic people you'll meet, but if deal hunting was a sport, you would be looking at a bona fide Olympian. Somebody get me some sponsors.

Look, Ma! I'm a poor college student! Aren't you proud of me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment